Does your IT team need more help?
We can help you and your in-house IT staff do more, faster and better than before.
Is your business growing too fast?
Are your regulatory compliances taking up too much time?
Does your infrastructure need updates?
Or do you just need more day-to-day support?
If so, you need our Co-Managed IT Services plan
Our plan centers on running three core systems areas:
Strategic Technology Management:
Gain ongoing visibility and clarity into your IT systems and processes so you can make the best technology decisions for your company’s needs and spend.
Ongoing Virtual Chief Information Security Officer
(vCIO/vCISO) leadership, management and consulting
Onboarding tech audit
to uncover IT vulnerabilities and develop a plan to address them
• Monthly reports
• Quarterly technology business assessments and reviews
• Annual budget review to reduce configuration creep and to identify any emerging issues
Policy creation and management
• Confirm compliance with industry regulations
• Combat security threats and manage risks
• Ensure efficient, effective, and consistent operations
Documentation of IT infrastructure
to manage projects, track operational tasks and respond quickly during an emergency
Management of additional vendors
including software/hardware, internet service, website maintenance, line of business (LOB) and phone system
Cybersecurity Monitoring and Data Protection
Remain secure, even as the cyber threat landscape evolves, by having the proper protections in place.
• Track and install updates on desktops and servers
• Dark web password and breach monitoring
• Event log management to analyze, investigate and address vulnerabilities
• Ransom/Compliance Warranty
• Endpoint Protection using Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
• Application Allow Listing to Prevent unknown applications from launching and causing problems
• Identify Ransomware before it affects your business using “canary” documents
• Manage endpoint devices for best protection
• Advanced email filtering and encryption
• Advanced distributed cloud firewall
• Threat intelligence multi-factor authentication
• Compliant email archiving
• Cloud systems backup (Office 365)
• Secure Password Management
• End User security awareness training
• Email Phishing testing
Infrastructure Readiness & Performance
Continue your business activities as usual while we keep your infrastructure in shape to enhance your performance.
Regular performance monitoring
on all your hardware
to prevent costly down time
Automatic patch updates
on IT systems
Backup and disaster recovery testing
Cloud services management
Hardware Upgrade Option*
Helpdesk Support that Boosts your in-house IT team:
Our support staff collaborates with your internal IT folks to make sure all your IT needs are covered.
Customized helpdesk support plan
based on your in-house IT staff’s expertise
Software training on common applications
including beginning Excel, pivot tables, Word mail merge, how to use Teams, etc., which are accessible via your online Portal
Additional services to bolster your plan to meet your unique needs. *Costs not included in the standard plans.
Hardware Upgrade Option
Add a hardware upgrade option to your IT plan and you’ll receive new employee laptops every three years.
Unified Communication (VoIP) Phone Option
Add VoIP to your IT plan and you’ll receive an affordable, portable and internet-based phone system that scales easily.
“I have always enjoyed interacting with Raffi because he has a deep understanding of many enterprise-related technologies. He can truly see the root of a problem, as opposed to just recommending a point solution. Raffi is good at providing explanations about complex things.”
Alessandro Piol, Managing Partner, Alpha Prime Ventures