Triada Networks services the Information Technology needs of small and medium independent asset managers, such as private equity firms, venture capital companies, CLO investors, and small hedge funds in Metro NYC, Northern New Jersey, and Southern Connecticut.
Triada (which means trinity) is guided by three pillars.
The first pillar of Triada Networks' is to protect. Like the hippocratic oath says do no harm, we work tirelessly to ensure that your business is protected from unnecessary risk. This initial and most important pillar is the foundation of the services that Triada Networks provides including:
- Backup/Disaster Recovery Services and Business Continuity Planning
- Managed Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware
- Automated Patching and Updating of Systems
- Managed Firewall/Perimeter Security
- Mobile Device Management and Laptop Encryption
Triada Networks' second pillar is the optimization of technology. This includes ensuring that the existing investments you've made are being used to its greatest ability and that your future investments are made properly with your business in mind. These services build on the first pillar:
- Weekly desktop and server optimizations
- Automated malware scanning using a secondary system
- Virtual CIO Services including budgeting
- IT Consulting and Project Planning
- Manage all of your other technology vendors
The third pillar is empowerment. We make sure you use the right IT to empower your business, streamlining your daily operations, automating your most routine practices, and freeing your staff to focus on their important work and not their technology.
- Cloud Computing Services
- Microsoft Office 365
- VoIP Phone Systems