Dear Business owner,
Mostly as a means to help us organize the different bits of information coming from government and industry sources, we put together this guide to help navigate some of the resources available to small business owners. Some of the resources here are on our own site, but mostly they are on third parties. As we come cross updated information or additional material, we will keep this page up to date.
If there is anything you found out there that is interesting, fill out our Contact US form and let us know. Small businesses are the backbone of the US economy. We know we will get thorough this together.
As always, if there is any way we can help you, let us know.
Regards and safety,
Government Assistance Programs
- Checklist and Information Guide regarding available funding – US Chamber of Commerce (complements of Philip Mehl, CPA in upstate New York)
- The Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act
- Comprehensive Overview of the CARES Act– Webinar recording reviews the SBA EIDL and the Payroll Protection Program criteria
- SBA Coronavirus Loan Resource website and Online Application
- Payment Protection Program
- CohnReznick Obtaining Covid19 financial relief
- Working from Home Strategies During COVID-19
- Microsoft Teams Training courtesy of Bigger Brains (FREE)
- SANS Business Continuity Template
- FINRA Small Firm Business Continuity Template
- Vistage Corona Virus Resource Center
- Handling Packages and Mail during the pandemic (Hackensack Meridian Health)
- Virtual Prospecting with Caryn Kopp